What’s that? Yea, you heard it right. I’m looking for a lovely intern to assist me at JWalk. Someone who is a go-getter and a maje achiever. And I thought, what better place to find an awesome intern than from my readers? I’m definitely not a Miranda but I am looking for my Andy Sachs. So without further ado…
- Be cool yo. Definitely need a chill but productive personality as I’m in constant high-stress. Whoo hoo!
- You love coffee. Or at least grabbing some for both of us. That may include a hefty cream-cheese slathered carb.
- Well-versed in social media. I’m talking Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, WordPress, plugins, hashtags, tweet chats, content calendars, handles, bit.ly, etc. You got to know it all.
- Be available. This is a full-time intern position, located in mid-town, in-office.
- Understanding of the blogging world. Not just fashion.
- Be a pro at Excel. Lord knows Excel sheets drive me crazy so someone who is better versed in it than I is epic.
- Be organized and communicative. This is a must.
- Creative. Just because I like talking to someone who lives in a creative world than a boring one. HA.
- Located in NYC only. Sorry non-NYC’ers.
- Manage all social media conversations. Literally a watchdog.
- Prep and manage content calendars as they progress during each month.
- Run errands as needed.
- Use your voice/Be a voice. Not looking for a quiet person in the least but also knows when and if you should be adding input.
- Contribute to posting, as needed (Blog, Twitter, etc)
- Engage with multiple communities with a fine-tooth comb and a professional voice (depending on client)
- Be as helpful as possible, including being a model for Instagram product shots (fun!), being a photographer, organizing product, etc.
- Obviously, me. The best part.
- A stipend each month + travel expenses (MTA card only).
- An experience at a digital social agency, where we DO IT ALL.
- And so many other fun perks (free product anyone?)